Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to the web home of technology classes at North Arvada Middle School. Here you'll find links to class information and assignments for Digital Design, STEM/TSA, and TechEngineering. Please feel free to contact me at bfeigert@jeffco.k12.co.us if you have any questions about these courses.

About Mr. Feigert: Before I came to North Arvada, I lived for a few years in Caracas, Venezuela, where I taught high school and middle school students from all over the world: Korea, Brazil, Poland, Italy, Chile, and the U.S. Now I live in Denver with my wife and daughter, and our sweet dog Lucy. We like riding bikes, hiking and camping, and just being outside. Lucy likes chasing squirrels, but she never manages to catch them.

Contact: email me at bfeigert@jeffcoschools.us, or call 303-982-0506.